I worked with a videographer to get more refined and polished videos so that Aura could really shine.
Here's the the thesis summary video, as I prepare for final review, that will be used as a commercial for Aura.
The full swag set and Brand Book are in!
The umbrella is in!
Sunglasses and backpack are in! Still waiting on the umbrella. All Items shot in a cove coming soon.
I refined Aura's visual language, website, and brand book. I also designed business cards and swag for the launch party (including a balloon, tote bag, and sunglasses). To see the progression of the brand book with these elements…
With final review ahead next semester, here's what I intend to complete:
- split Kiss & Tell into two research books: First Date and Honeymoon.
- refine current video into a technical "how it works" video
- make a commercial for Aura that will serve as the presentation summary video
- produce tote bag, sunglasses, umbrella, and splash boards for launch party
- shoot own photography for visual language
- add press page to website
- complete brand book
- create PDF presentation
As I continued working on my brand book and refining my visual language, which now has a softer and blended look, I realized I needed to start on the website and app store presence. I designed a splashy, six-page website to merely create excitement and drive people to the app store. The second page has a container to a commercial, which I will work over winter break. I also designed two pages for the app store.
To see the progression of the brand book…
To see the website…
To see the app store…